ASRgenomics is a package that presents a series of molecular and genetic routines in the R environment with the aim of assisting in analytical pipelines before and after the use of ASReml-R (or another library) to perform analyses such as Genomic Selection (GS) and/or Genome-Wide Association Studies (GWAS). The main tasks considered are:
- Preparing/exploring pedigree/phenotypic data
- Preparing/exploring genomic data
- Complementing genomic breeding values.
You can watch the video below to learn more or download the package from ASRgenomics.
ASExtras4 contains utility functions for the meta-analysis of a series of spatially defined field experiments. It includes functions for:
- diagnostic plots for multi-environment experiments
- summary methods for factor analytic models
- variogram envelopes using parametric bootstrap.
You can read more and download the package from https://mmade.org/asextras4/.
asremlPlus augments the use of ASReml-R in fitting mixed models and packages generally in exploring prediction differences. You can read more and downlad the package from http://chris.brien.name/rpackages.