ASRtriala a free to use R library which can be downloaded from this web page. The package is aimed at plant breeders with the purpose of improving their experience, providing robust and in-depth analyses of their single and multi-environment trials. The main capabilities of the package include:
- Auditing/preparing single-trial data and multi-environment trial data.
- Fitting/selecting a single-trial model (spatial and non-spatial) using ASReml-R.
- Fitting/selecting a multi-environment trial model using ASReml-R.
- Enhancing output from multi-environment trial models.
ASRgenomics is a package that presents a series of molecular and genetic routines in the R environment with the aim of assisting in analytical pipelines before and after the use of ASReml-R (or another library) to perform analyses such as Genomic Selection (GS) and/or Genome-Wide Association Studies (GWAS). The main tasks considered are:
- Preparing/exploring pedigree/phenotypic data
- Preparing/exploring genomic data
- Complementing genomic breeding values.
You can watch the video below to learn more or download the package from ASRgenomics.
ASExtras4 contains utility functions for the meta-analysis of a series of spatially defined field experiments. It includes functions for:
- diagnostic plots for multi-environment experiments
- summary methods for factor analytic models
- variogram envelopes using parametric bootstrap.
You can read more and download the package from https://mmade.org/asextras4/.
asremlPlus augments the use of ASReml-R in fitting mixed models and packages generally in exploring prediction differences. You can read more and downlad the package from http://chris.brien.name/rpackages.